#1 Johno

Johno

5mm Fan

• 5mm Shooter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:47 PM

G'day

New to your forum and have much to learn about this great cartridge.

I was lucky to buy a 982 from a fellow over here who bought it new in 1970 its in fine condition and at this stage wears an older Weaver 6X, the rifle scope combination shoots great, I was lucky to find 10 boxes of the white box Remington ammo and i'm real happy with it.

I hope ive pulled together on a Schroeder bolt head, dies & cases so that will be a big help as the Aguila ammunition isnt available here.

I would ask suggestions on powders apart from AA another unavailable and projectiles I understand that at one time there were correct bullets available over there

Thanks

Johno

#2 Johno

Johno

5mm Fan

• 5mm Shooter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:52 PM

G'day

New to your forum and have much to learn about this great cartridge.

I was lucky to buy a 592 from a fellow over here who bought it new in 1970 its in fine condition and at this stage wears an older Weaver 6X, the rifle scope combination shoots great, I was lucky to find 10 boxes of the white box Remington ammo and i'm real happy with it.

I hope ive pulled together on a Schroeder bolt head, dies & cases so that will be a big help as the Aguila ammunition isnt available here.

I would ask suggestions on powders apart from AA another unavailable and projectiles I understand that at one time there were correct bullets available over there

Thanks

Johno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users