No replies to this topic

#1 TonyBray

TonyBray

5mm Fan

• 5mm Shooter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 08:16 AM

I need room in my safe and just don't shoot my 5mm anymore.  I re-stocked it with a beautiful laminate stock but since I shoot left handed, the raised cheekpiece is for lefty's. I have the original stock somewhere, I just have to find it. Besides the stock bolt head, I also have a Schroeder bolt, 5mm Die set, lots of brass and some bullets, a 5mm bullet mold, etc.  You can shoot rimfire or swap the bolt head and load your own.  I even have a box or so of Centurion and Remington rounds.  It's currently wearing a Tru-Glo varmint scope but I might put that on my Kimber Mach 2. 

I'm just seeing if anyone in our group is interested as I know you guys would give it a good home and put it to good use.  Otherwise, I will keep it in the safe and maybe pull it out again when ammo is more readily available again.  More info here: http://5mmforums.com...a-custom-stock/

If anyone is interested, PM me.  Not a hard push to sell and I won't split the rifle from the Schroeder conversion kit since that might be the only to shoot it at some point :)

--Tony

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users